Willis Asset Management are currently recruiting for the following positions: -
Due to expansion of the organisation Willis Asset Management Ltd are looking to add further outstanding talent across the business in order to grow and enhance our portfolio of services.
If you would like to join a global leader in aviation consultancy and you possess the right balance of attitude, ability and experience then we would like to hear from you.
The currently available positions are outlined below: -
- Powerplant Consultant– UK Based
- Powerplant Engineer – Bridgend based
- Aircraft Consultant - UK Based
- Engine Maintenance Technician - Bridgend based
- Field Services –CRS Engineer (Borescope Inspector) – UK based/Working from home
- Maintenance Planning Engineer - Bridgend based
- Workshop & Logistics Support Co-ordinator - Bridgend based
- Workshop Team Leader - Bridgend based
IP KNOWLEDGE/TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS
- Data Entry Clerk - Bridgend based
- Technical Records Consultant - Bridgend based
- Finance Assistant – Sales Ledger/Credit Control - Bridgend based
- Sales Director - UK Based/ideally Bridgend
Detailed Job Descriptions for each role are available upon request.
Interested applicants are invited to apply by forwarding a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to HRteam@willisasset.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.